Help Center / After I have completed my nine (9) months of professional experience, do I wait until I receive my CCC’s from ASHA before I apply for my active license?

NO! You need to immediately submit a completed application for active licensure, along with the SPA-2B and SPA-2C evaluation forms verifying completion of nine (9) months of CFY. If you have not previously requested that an official report of your national examination scores be sent to the Board office, you must request such from ETS.