Help Center / I am graduating soon. When should I apply for my provisional license?

At least thirty (30) days prior to graduation you should submit your application. Have your university send an official transcript reflecting the master’s degree to the Board office. If the transcript does not reflect the master’s degree, the Certification of Conferral of Master’s Degree (pdf) must accompany the transcript.